Saturday, March 09
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

Athens climbing partner

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed Athens climbing partner

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fran
    Participant

Looking for a partner to climb the routes around Athens – pendeli, varimbobi, parnitha..

I live here, so looking to climb year-round

Fran
    Participant

WhatsApp me at +447767762899

Sandra100
    Participant

hi fran I would LOVE to meet up. heading to athens around 27 Sept after 2 weeks in kalymnos. I am from Sydney Australia and on a climbing holiday in Greece for .month
    .keen to head to the Peloponnesus for climbing as well as I have heard it is good fun I have rope and Quickdraws but lead sort upm to 18. happy to meet up with climber local and travelling. email is avenchagirl@gmail.comm not fully sorted out the what’s app yet 🙂

Sandra100
    Participant

yes please love to meet up. email is avenchagirl@gmail.com. Sandra

liofthelows
    Participant

Hi Fran – do you still live in Athens? And are you still looking for someone to climb with? My wife and I will be in Athens on 19-20th May!

Li

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos