Saturday, March 09
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

Climbing in Crete/End of November

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed Climbing in Crete/End of November

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Alminja
    Participant

Γεια σας! From November 27th for three days me and my friend are planning to go to Crete and wanted to have one day with rock climbing. We have been climbing in an inside gym for the past year (we don’t really have crags in our country) and only once have been on a real rock so the thing is that we are not yet experienced enough to go climbing outside on our own. I was trying to find some offers online but with no luck because at that time every company seems to travel someplace else. I was wondering if there is anyone who goes climbing and would like to have new faces around? We can belay everything and climb grades 5b/5c.
    Also if you know a company there who has some offers in this mater for a reasonable price we would look it over too.
    Ευχαριστουμε!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos