Sunday, March 10
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

Climbing in May / June

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed Climbing in May / June

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tom OR
    Participant

Hello,

We’re staying near Frygani in late May early June and looking for partners, in the range 5 to low 7s.

Also any tips for bouldering or DWS also gratefully received.

Walkerricky9
    Participant

Hi there, I am currently in kalymnos and would like to climb in mainland from 9th may to 3rd june… are you still looking for partners and have you found any accomodation near frygani.

Cheers

Ricky (uk)

Tom OR
    Participant

Yes, we have a suite in a hotel (not a climbing hostel). It’s a family holiday not a climbing trip. Are you on you on your own or in a group?

A day on my own would be as much as I can swing with the wife (but I have a car).

Colbolt
    Participant

Hello!

I am currently climbing/solo travelling Greece and at Varasova at the moment. I am in Greece for another 2-3weeks. Looking for climbing partners for the mainland- Varasova , Meteora, Pyli etc. Happy to climb sport, trad, multipitch – love all of it! Climbing 6c. Have camper and can meet anywhere or offer a lift. From the uk and speak a little French, Spanish and German and always looking to improve!

I have climbed the Peloponnese and would have been very happy to stay a lot longer as its extremely beautiful but, unfortunately I have to start slowly heading north. I am happy to offer info if i can help. -Tom, i know there is bouldering at Varasova and at Leonidio, i am sure there is more, i will check my guide and let you know.

Always a pleasure to meet new climbers and available immediately!

Colin

nick1812p
    Participant

Are any of you guys still keen to climb? I’m around for a couple of months, I’m based in Athens but I could drive out to frygani easily enough.

drop me an e-mail if you are; npriestley1993@gmail.com

Cheers,
    Nick.

Colbolt
    Participant

Hello!

I am currently climbing/solo travelling Greece and at Varasova at the moment. I am in Greece for another 2-3weeks. Looking for climbing partners for the mainland- Varasova , Meteora, Pyli etc. Happy to climb sport, trad, multipitch – love all of it! Have camper and can meet anywhere or offer a lift.

I have climbed the Peloponnese and would have been very happy to stay a lot longer as its extremely beautiful but, unfortunately I have to start slowly heading north. I am happy to offer info if i can help. -Tom, i know there is bouldering at Varasova and at Leonidio, i am sure there is more, i will check my guide and let you know.

Colin

Colbolt
    Participant

Hello!

I am currently climbing/solo travelling Greece and at Varasova at the moment. I am in Greece for another 2-3weeks. Looking for climbing partners for the mainland- Varasova , Meteora, Pyli etc. Happy to climb sport, trad, multipitch – love all of it! Have camper and can meet anywhere or offer a lift.

Colin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos