Saturday, March 09
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

Climbing partner needed Athens Oct 21.-22.

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed Climbing partner needed Athens Oct 21.-22.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RasmusP
    Participant

Hi,

I will be in Athens for a conference from October 16. to 23. and would like to go climbing (at least) on Saturday 22nd.

Indoor I lead 6b but it drops to around 5c/6a outdoors – I belay everything.

I plan to bring most equipment but if I could avoid bringing a rope it would help my luggage weight.

I have the Athens guidebook and the following crags look super tempting: Varympopi, Korakofolia, Acharneis.

Please drop me a line if you would like to go climbing with me.

Alternatively, i would just show up at one of the crags and hoping for a belay – any thougths of this?

Best regards,
    Rasmus

Levi
    Participant

Hello and good day! I believe I’ll be available to send some routes and be your belay buddy on Saturday. I have a nice 70m rope, I think 11 draws, and looking to have fun, as well. Also looking for a climbing shop to buy some ladies shoes, as my friend is keen on going climbing too.

Hope all lines up and good times ensue!
    Aloha,
    Levi Decker

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos