Saturday, March 09
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

climbing partners, Athens

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed climbing partners, Athens

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    IrishJack
    Participant

hi guys,

sorry i dont speak any Greek ! we will have to make do with my english or french.

I have just arrived in Athens and am looking for locals who are keen to climb. if i learnt some Greek along the way even better. or if you have any advice on a mountaineering club i should join.

Im not a very strong sport climber but have the equipment and am safe and i think fun to be around. 😀

let me know if anybody is free to climb during the week, mondays to fridays work best for me !! We dont have our car yet but im learning my way around the bus/trains with the help of the Athens crag book. I had a nice intro at ‘Epos Fylis’ yesterday. but going to a crag hoping to met people to climb as a 3 isnt the best plan.

happy climbing

cheers
    jack

yvwa
    Participant

Hi Jack, I will be in Athens from the 19th of Oct and have some time to climb. Can you send me your mail?

Milo29
    Participant

Hi jack.i live near the center of athens .i am free to climb during the week.send me your mail if you want

Cheers!!

Greg_AU
    Participant

Hi guys just arrived today to Athens, have rope and quickdraws, would love to climb anything here in Athens. Can lead up to 6b. My email is greg.czako@gmail.com
    Cheers
    Greg

yvwa
    Participant

Hi Jack, I will be in Athens from the 19th of Oct and have time to climb. Can you send me your mail?

renovatio
    Participant

Yassas, I’ve been in Athens for about 2 weeks now but hoping to head to Massouri, Kalymnos later this week. Will anyone be heading that way? I really want to ensure that I will have climbing partners there before going. I have my own shoes, atc, chalk bag, biner. I am on business so i couldn’t pack any rope or additional gear.
    I will be traveling by Ferry and leaving the port in Athens on 25/10 at 19:00 and arriving at 05:00 the next day (26/10) then leaving back to Athens on 29/10 at 21:40.

I can be contacted at steveog1tg@gmail.com
    Cheers!
    Steven

Miriam
    Participant

Hey,

Are you still looking for climbing partners? I live in Athens since 2 years and know different crags around the city. I´m looking for new climbing partners. I have an irregular work scedule and much time. I can lead up to 6a (not always). I have no rope, but everything else of equipment and the “Athens Climbing Guidebook”.
    You can send me an email: bayersonja@gmx.at

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos