Saturday, March 09
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

My dog is a bad belayer! Climbing partners needed

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed My dog is a bad belayer! Climbing partners needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Colbolt
    Participant

Hello!

I am currently climbing/solo travelling Greece and at Varasova at the moment. I am in Greece for another 2-3weeks. Looking for climbing partners for the mainland- Varasova and North, Meteora, Pyli etc. Happy to climb sport, trad, multipitch – love all of it! Climbing 6c at present. Have camper and can meet anywhere or offer a lift. From the uk and speak a little French, Spanish and German and always looking to improve!

Always a pleasure to meet new climbers and available immediately!

Email: cpsmasonry2010@gmail.com
    Mob: 00447813 468936 (or WhatsApp)

Colin

emilie
    Participant

Hello there,

I was looking for a partner too.
    I have a week off i wantd to get to leonido to climb some.
    I am a sure 6c 7a maybe we could meet up there.
    I am french but i talk english too, i have all my gear and i am a woman .
    Let me know.
    Emilie

Tom OR
    Participant

We’re in Greece around Fryani from 27/5 (family of three) and plan to have a few days at the crag climbing easy sport up to 6c.

Colbolt
    Participant

Salut Emilie,

Thank you for your message, unfortunately i have moved north to the Meteora area now. You will have no problems finding climbing partners in Leonidio, just head for Panjika the climbers bar , everyone is really helpful and there is normally some adverts for climbing partners. Have a great time!

Also you too Tom, Frygani sounds superb!

Ciao!
    Colin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos