Saturday, March 09
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

Partners wanted: Athens and surrounding areas

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed Partners wanted: Athens and surrounding areas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nick1812p
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just moved to Athens, from Sheffield (England), and I’m going to be here until the end of august. I’m looking to meet some new people and hopefully get out to the crags as much as possible, I have all my gear and ropes with me, including my trad rack, if anyone is keen for some trad and also one bouldering pad too.

I have a car with me as well, so getting to the crag is no problem, and I’m happy to share lifts.

I’ve been climbing for over 7 years so I’m fairly experienced, I’ve climbed sport up to f7c and trad up to E6.

give me a shout if you fancy going climbing.

Nick.

Tom OR
    Participant

We’re on holiday near Fryani 27/5 for two weeks, but interested in bouldering as well as relaxed sport, have you got any tips on bouldering other than Leonid (sp?)?

iasoncl
    Participant

Hi Nick,
    Are you still looking for people to climb with around Athens?

iason

Josette
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Josette & I’ll be arriving in Athens from Canada on the 25th of Aug. My climbing partner will be flying in on the 28th; then we’ll head to Kalymnos together. So I have 3 days to check out some different crags before he arrives. Is there anyone available to climb with me?

Thanks!

katgeo
    Participant

Hi Nick, Iason,

Are either of you still looking for another climbing partner around Athens? I’ll be around until Aug. 25th and would love to explore the area. I’d be up for sport and/or trad.

Katerina

Josette
    Participant

Hi Katerina,

I’m available on the 25th. My flight arrives at 9:20 am so I only need to rent a car to meet you wherever you would like to climb. Message me via email to coordinate.

Josettemireille@gmail.com

Josette

iasoncl
    Participant

Hi Nick,
    Are you still looking for someone to climb with around Athens?

iason

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos