Saturday, March 09
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

WANTED: climbing partners Athens

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed WANTED: climbing partners Athens

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Miriam
    Participant

Hey,

I`m living since 2 years in Athens and I love climbing. I have equipment and the “Athens Climbing Guidebook”, BUT NO ROPE. I know some crags around Athens and I have a lot of free time. I can lead up to 5c (sometimes 6a, depending on route and day).
    You can contact me via email: bayersonja@gmx.at

marimy
    Participant

Hi!
    Looking for a climbing partner from 12th of February in Athens or I can come down to Leonidio. I usually climb up to 7a -7b ish , I will bring rope qd a grigri and an Ohm, due to me being small and light. I don’t really care what grade people climb, as long as you are a good on belay and an easygoing person to be around . I’m happy to adjust and climb lower or try higher than my own grade .

hellilaub
    Participant

Hi!
    I’m Helen and will be in Athens next week. I would love to go climbing and I have my shoes and my harness with me! I don’t know good places and dont have a car but I have seen the fotos of the nice rocks and so much want to go!!! 🙂

Email me if you’re up for a climbing sesseion 🙂 Hlen.Laubenstein@sciencespo.fr

Arnold
    Participant

Hey marimy, looks like we could have an awesome company! Please text me at arnold.glatzel@googlemail.om

Arnold
    Participant

Hey guys,
    me and my girlfriend are here in Athens until feb. 25th and we would really love to go climbing. I brought rope and quickdraws. I can climb up to 7a, my gf is a beginner but she belays quite comfortable.
    We would love to have some company and some good climbing days. Email me at: arnold.glatzel@googlemail.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos