Thursday, May 09
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

Climb partner needed- Kalymnos and Athens

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed Climb partner needed- Kalymnos and Athens

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AnastasiaDH
    Participant

Hello

Plan to be in the Massouri area 18-25 June 2016 and looking for a partner. I’ve climbed about 2 years, currently toprope 5.10c and lead 5.9-5.10a (lead certified). No trad, only sport. Don’t usually bring rope and quickdraws from US when I travel to Greece but can if needed.

I’d also be up for climbing weekends in Athens vicinity May 24-June 16 and June 27-July 6.

Cheers
    N

Grechka
    Participant

Hey Anastasia!

I am looking for someone to climb in Greece with. I will be in Cyprus on May 31st for a week and then open schedule.

I can meet you in Massouri and we can go from there. I have been climbing for 4-5 years, bouldering and sport, V4-V5 and 5.9-5.11A. I am planning to bounce all around Europe for the next 3-6 months, so unfortunately I will not be bringing rope/ quickdraws. Going light with minimal gear. It would be super rad and awesome to climb together!

Yuliya

Grechka
    Participant

Hey Anastasia!
    I would be down to climb together. I am arriving to Cyprus on May 31st with open schedule and plan to make my way to Greece in a couple of weeks. Would be super down to meet you in Greece and climb together. I have been climbing for some 4-5+ years, bouldering V4-V5, sport 5.9-5.11A, no trad on my side either. I am going to bounce around Europe for the next 3-4 months, so I am traveling very light and not bringing rope or quickdraws.
    Cheers,
    Yuliya

garrett
    Participant

Hey Grechka and Anastasia!

I’ll be in Greece June 13-17 and am game to climb as well :). Can bring rope, etc. Flying into Athens on June 11, working through the 12/maybe 13th. Game to travel to an island or climb nearby – I’ll have the guide book as well. The deep water soloing (climbing over water) looks unreal here too! I can sport lead up to 5.10B/C ish.

whatsapp me at +1(978)821-4955
    or email at ghoppeh5@gmail.com

lotva
    Participant

Hi, everybody!

I’m as an exchange student in a hospital in Athens during this month, June.
    I’d like to go climbing near Athens or during weekends (next, 10.-12.6. and the last weekend of June) also somewhere else in Greece.
    I don’t know my grades exactly, but bouldering about to 6 (french grading). I’ve been toperoping some years ( first time 9yrs ago, but only few years more or less regularly) and leading I did first time about half a year ago.
    But I think it would not be a problem, as bileing is the same and we dont need to climb same routes.

If you are still looking for a partner to climb with, contact me :
    +306949033723
    (msg, whatsapp)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos