Tuesday, May 07
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

Climbing in Leonidio beginning of October

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed Climbing in Leonidio beginning of October

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    katclimbs
    Participant

Hey there!
    I have some days for climbing nearby Athens between 28th September and 12th October. Thought about Leonidio. Anyone out there who wants to join? So far I only carry my harnest, belaying device and shoes.
    Concerning level/experience: I lead 6b/6c, and have 13 years of experience. Your level is not important, we will find something for both:)
    Safe climbs,
    Katharina

RichyRich
    Participant

Hey Katharina,

I would like to go climbing from 28th Sepember to 1st October somewhere around athens or leonidio!
    Are you still looking for a climbing partner? I’ll have all the gear but just 11 draws.. should be enough for a lot of routes.
    I think i have to go back to athens on the 2nd October unfortunately though.

Cheers, Richy

Peter
    Participant

Hey there,
    I will be at Peleponese for a holiday trip beginning at the 5th of October.
    I would like to climb in Leonidio and other climbing areas at Peloponese (maybe a Multi pitches routes).
    If you are interested in climbing together please tell me.

Greetings from Bavaria
    Peter

-Pete-
    Participant

Hey, I’m heading down to Leonidio tomorrow! I’m climbing 5c/6a, have 60m rope and 12 draws. I’m down to climb as much as possible, lemme know if you wanna partner up!

Peter
    Participant

Hey Pete,
    I`m climbing at the same difficulty, so it would be a pleasure to meet you at Leonidio for climbing.
    How long do you stay there, I think we will arrive at 6th or 7th of October.
    Is that OK for you?
    If you are interested please send me SMS ++491782867724 cause tomorrow we are leaving and I dont know if I have Internet Connection.

See you
    Peter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos