Monday, May 06
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

Climbing in Zagori & Vikos gorge area

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing in Zagori & Vikos gorge area

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    IrishJack
    Participant

Hello Hello,

I hope everyone stayed strong doing pull-ups during #menoumespiti and is enjoying getting back on the rock now in the last few weeks…!

I’m looking for info or advice on crags in Zagori. The ‘Greece best of’ book has pointed me towards Ioanninaclimbing website and I’m overwhelmed with how much rock there is! I would like to drive up there from Athens in the middle of June, half the week hiking half the week climbing…

Anybody have any recommendations of sectors with grades from 5c to 6c. There seem to be some towers in the gorge itself(mystics & spirts). Or perhaps we should just stop at Mouzaki(topo in guidebook) for a few days and then go up to Zagori just to hike & explore..?

Cheers,
    Jack

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos