Saturday, March 09
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

Climbing partner needed October 11-20, Kalymnos or Leonidio

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed Climbing partner needed October 11-20, Kalymnos or Leonidio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Spartanjo
    Participant

Hi climbers
    I’ll be looking for climb partner October 11-20. Can do either Kalymnos or Leonidio/ Kyparissi,
    Not decided yet so I’m open to either and familiar with both climb areas. Happy to share hire car too.
    I climb up to 6C, but can belay any grade. I have rope and gear.
    I’m Greek Australian – fluent in Greek & English.
    Cheers Joanna

Ian
    Participant

I am planning to be in Greece around that time. I am also not decided where to climb but was leaning toward Kalymnos since I have never been before. I am pretty solid on 6C+ (5.11b) but happy fall off harder things.

Let me know if that would work for you.

Ian

mkmukesh
    Participant

Hey are you still looking for climbing partners in Kalymnos?

Spartanjo
    Participant

Hi all
    Apologies for late reply. I’ve been offline until now leading sea kayaking expeditions in Greece. Back in the swing and ready to climb.
    I lead up to 6c, have gear, rope guidebooks and hire car

I’ve already booked my flights etc for Kalymnos 11-19 Oct.
    Also available Oct 20-22 for Leonidio or Nafplio

So if anyone is still keen to join me for any of the above please get in touch.
    local Greek mobile 6987971846
    Australian whatsap +61410524944
    Email. jodounias13@gmail.com
    Cheers
    Jo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos