Saturday, March 09
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

Climbing patner Athens all the year

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed Climbing patner Athens all the year

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    pkokotis
    Participant

Hi all,
    I am living in Athens and looking for a partner to climb up to 6c (sport climbing) around Athens during the weekdays (after 3-4 pm) or longer in week-ends. I am an experienced climber, I have full equipment including rope, and a car. Panagiotis email: pkokotis@hotmail.com

hollytomally
    Participant

Hello Ill be in Athens Oct 22nd-23rd. I climb up to 5b outdoors. I’m trying to find someone to show me around some good spots to climb for the day. If you’re interested let me know. 🙂

pkokotis
    Participant

ok just send an email to fix it up

Exman
    Participant

I will like be around after 21st October for 5 days. Happy to join. I will have a car, but it is my first time in Greece.

kfischer
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I will be living around Delphi until the end of 2019 and I am always looking for motivated people to climb. Weekdays I can climb around Delphi if possible and on weekends I will be around Athens to climb. I am very experienced and climb up to 7c. If you lead climb, no matter what grade I am happy to get in contact with you!

Kevin.der.fischer@gmail.com

RichyRich
    Participant

Hey!

I will be living in Athens from 27th of September on and I am very motivated to go climbing!
    I think i will have quite a bit of free time, so hopfully lots of climbing. Is there anybody who wants to go climbing on 28th-30th september? I climb abound 7a and have all my stuff with me..

Cheers, Richy (richardhertrich(at)gmx.de)

Jurij
    Participant

Hi Pkokotis
    I’m interested. I’ll be living in Athens from Dec 1st till May 29th. My max level now is probably 6A, though more technical then overhang. I also have rope and gear here with me.
    Let me know
    and hope to see you
    Jurij

frenchyclimber
    Participant

Hi everybody, i have just arrived in athen and i am eager to start climbing again. My level is max 6b and i dont ahve any car or rope ^^

bart
    Participant

hi, Im currently in Athens and looking for boulering/sport climbing partners, ping me at: bartekomyla on gmail. Cheers!

cjvanlissa
    Participant

I will be in Athens from 27 august-7 September (minus a trip to Olympos 2-3 Sept). I’m a nature loving, vegan scientist from Amsterdam, and it would be nice to meet someone to enjoy some sport routes with! Maybe even go to Mavrosouvala, although I won’t be able to climb anything over 6C. I have full lead climbing gear.

AgnieszkaN
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I’m from Poland, traveling to Athens for a new year’s eve and I thought to climb some nice crags. So I’m looking for a climbing partner for a day or two. I could bring a rope and quickdraws. I lead up to 6b+. Would be great to experience some rock climbing in winter (rather unusual in my home country :-)).So if lead, no matter the grade, don’t hesitate to contact me aga.lampka@gmail.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos