Sunday, May 05
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

Leonido partner 15.10-23.10

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed Leonido partner 15.10-23.10

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Asparuh
    Participant

Hi all,
    I am looking for a climbing partner in Leonidio during Thursday 15th of October until 23rd (Friday) (or along these days).
    I would have a car, even perhaps an accomodation to share, rope, quickdraws, can lead up to 8a-8b.
    The only tricky thing is that perhaps I will need to work from time to time during the working week days, but in general I have very flexible working hours, can wake up very early and/or climb very later.

Let me know if you are up for it!

Mic99
    Participant

Hi,
    My name is Michael, with my Girlfriend Caroline and our baby we will be at Leonidio for the last 2 weeks of October. We are looking for a third person to climb with one of us while the other one takes care of the baby. I climb up to 7a and Caroline 6c. We will have accommodation and a complete set of gear including a 70m rope.
    Let me know if that interest you.
    Cheers
    Michael

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos