Tuesday, May 07
Welcome to Climb Greece

Climb Greece was created along with the new Greece Sport Climbing guidebook to provide Greece climbing updates and news. Through Climb Greece and Climb Kalymnos, our vision is to inform, inspire, and make Greece an even better climbing destination.

Climb Greece is still a work in progress. Regularly updated features will include an interactive route and crag database, a Greece climbing forum, and up-to-date reports about climbing developments. Our goal is to make information about climbing in Greece widely available and easy to understand. If you don't find what you are looking for on Climb Greece, please let us know. Your feedback is very important to us.

Happy climbing!

Latest Comments
Weather

Nov/Dec partner wanted

Home Forum Climbing in Greece Climbing partner needed Nov/Dec partner wanted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    elloitsme
    Participant

Hi there everyone!

I’ll be heading down to Greece for about two months in early November and am looking for a climbing partner! My (ideal) plan is to head down to Meteora, but I am flexible on the location within the country.

I’m inexperienced with leading trad or climbing multi-pitch, but can lead 5b/c and follow up to 6c. By November I will be two months into my first climbing trip so hopefully there will be improvement on that front.

I try to be a safe, positive and enthusiastic partner for whoever I climb with and appreciate when those qualities are reciprocated. If you’re out to climb from sunrise to sundown or into multi-pitch, even better 🙂

I haven’t seen too much about cafes and local hangout spots, so any advice is appreciated!

Kindest regards,
    Alexandra

-Pete-
    Participant

Hey, I’m in Greece now and will be here climbing for the next two months! I’m going to be in Leonidio for October but am definitely trying to get up to Meteora too. I’m climbing 5c/6a, have 60m rope and 12 draws. I’m down to climb as much as possible, lemme know if you wanna partner up!

Tuna P
    Participant

I too am headed to Greece for some climbing. I’ll be arriving Nov 6th and plan to spend a month touring climbing areas. My current plan is to start in Meteora and work my way south. I am an American climber with several years of sport and gear climbing experience. I expect to feel quite out of my element for the first leg of the trip and will likely be focusing on more moderate climbs to acclimate. I’ll be traveling with all the gear needed for virtually any adventure Greece has to offer.

The thought of meeting and climbing with some new partners from different backgrounds on foreign terrain is very exciting.

Let’s do this!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OR
The Guidebooks
Leonidio &
Kyparissi
Guidebook
Greece
Guidebook

Buy Now!
Kalymnos
Guidebook

Buy the Kalymnos Climbing guidebook here.
Videos