SHIPPING COSTS: We charge a discounted flat rate of €8.00 for international shipping (that’s 10-50% lower than the actual postage fees, depending on country). We do our best to keep the cost of shipping down, but this may change at any time depending on sudden postage increases. Guidebooks ship for free to Greek addresses.
SHIPPING: We ship worldwide using international priority airmail by the Greek Post Office.
No tracking number is provided. However, in our experience, the post is very reliable.
Average delivery times:
EU countries: 7-10 working days
Everywhere else: 15-20 working days
All orders are shipped within three (3) working days of payment.
ADDRESS: We ship to the address you provide on PayPal. Please make sure your address on Paypal is correct. If it is not, your guidebook will get lost and we’re afraid we cannot replace it for free.
If you would like the guidebook shipped to a different address, please notify us under PayPal’s special field “Instructions to Seller”.
PACKAGING: Books are safely packaged in a sturdy 100% recyclable book mailer derived from recycled post-consumer waste.
Greece is a sunny country with gorgeous beaches, rugged mountains, and outstanding cliffs. Until recently, though, Kalymnos was its only claim to sport climbing fame. A book about the very best crags in the rest of Greece has been a longtime dream of the author. Now, joined by the same team behind the best-selling Kalymnos guide, it has become reality. You are invited to ride along on this dream journey around the cliffs of Greece by way of:
- 31 crags, 132 sectors, and many smaller sub-sectors
- 238 full-color photo topos, 31 crag panoramas and 25 maps
- Nearly 2,600 single-pitch sport routes, plus dozens of multi-pitch routes up to 18 pitches long
- Hundreds of action photos from some of the best photographers in the world!
Some stops along the way:
- The best sectors of Leonidio, including the latest developments until April 2017, and all sectors in the enchanting village of Kyparissi
- Other classic and newer Peloponnese sectors: Frygani, Nafplio, Lagada, Zobolo, Nedousa and Kardamyli
- A comprehensive assortment of crags in the Patras area: Varasova, Kalogria, Chatzouri, Alepochori, Spartia and Kleisoura
- Lesser-known mainland gems Kipoi, Mytikas, Almyros, Pyli and Mouzaki
- Select multi-pitch routes on the conglomerate towers of Meteora
- The best crags in the Athens area, one of the few world capital s with so many quality crags nearby: Hasia Cave, Mavrosouvala, Chaos, Acharneis, Mikri Varasova, Vrachokipos and Sesi
- The breathtaking Aegean islands of Anafi, Symi and Crete (Plakias, Tersanas Cave, Voulismeno Aloni)
Greece Sport Climbing: The Best Of
By: Aris Theodoropoulos
Paperback: 464 pages
Release date: May 15, 2017